This post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means that we may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through any of our links, without any additional cost to you. Not only does it help us pay to keep this site up and running, but 50% of any earnings from this site are donated to Give Kids the World Village. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
If you are like us, you probably like to start your day with a nice caffeinated beverage. Since many of us are huge creatures of habit when at home, why wouldn’t we expect the same while we are on vacation? If you are heading out to Disney World, you may be wondering if you will be able to get your Starbucks. If you are looking for Starbucks at Disney World, you may not find what you are looking for as the locations within the four main theme parks are not called Starbucks! To get you prepared, we have put together EVERYTHING that you need to know about how and where to get Starbucks at Disney World.
Names and Locations of each Starbucks at Disney World
Starbucks at Magic Kingdom
When you head into the Magic Kingdom, you will be looking for Main Street Bakery. As you enter the park, you will go straight down Main Street USA heading towards Cinderella Castle. About a block and a half down Main Street USA, you will find Main Street Bakery on the right side of the road. If you make it to the Plaza Restaurant, you have gone too far! In the mornings, you can get to this location before the park officially opens as they do allow guests to make their way down Main Street before the park is open – which is great if you want to grab your coffee and then head out to watch the Let the Magic Begin Welcome Show!
Starbucks at Hollywood Studios
When visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you will be looking for Trolley Car Café. Like Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom, you can access Trolley Car Café prior to the park’s official opening each morning. Usually about 30 minutes before the park officially opens, Hollywood Studios will allow the gests to make their way down to the corner of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. When you get to this intersection, the Trolley Car Café will be on your right-hand side.
Starbucks at Epcot
In Epcot, you will be looking for Fountain View. As you enter the park, you will make your way through the Leave a Legacy plaques heading towards Spaceship Earth. Go to the right of Spaceship Earth because once you pass it you will come up on the large fountain where you will notice Fountain View to the right.
Starbucks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
As you make your way into the Animal Kingdom, you will have to walk a little further here to find a location called Creature Comforts. As you enter the park, you will head straight towards the Tree of Life. Once on Discovery Island, you will make your way left heading towards Africa. Before you get to the bridge heading into Africa, you will find Creature Comforts on the left.
Starbucks at Disney Springs
At Disney Springs, you will find two separate Starbucks locations, both of which are actually called Starbucks! The first is basically a window where you will place an order and pick it up at the window once it is ready. This one is located near the World of Disney store. The other location is much larger with indoor and outdoor seating. This second location can be found on the West Side near AMC Disney Springs 24.
Things to know about Starbucks at Disney World
Paying for your Starbucks at Disney World
- Just about everything on each of the location’s menus can be purchased using your Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits. Now, if you are just ordering a coffee, you might not want to use a snack credit as they begin to lose value if you are not using them on items in the $5 to $6 range, but if you get crazy with your orders, you can make it worth the credit. There are some food items that you can get for a snack credit. I highly recommend the Mickey Shaped Cinnamon Roll if you find it as it is so good, and it is very filling!
- You can use your Starbucks Gift Cards, Disney Gift Cards, and you can also use your Starbucks app to pay for your orders at any of the Starbucks locations.
- You can get points on your Starbucks rewards, but you cannot earn bonus points.
- In the parks, you cannot use your Starbucks Rewards Points for your purchase, however, at the two Disney Springs locations, you can use your Starbucks Rewards Points for your purchase.
- The menu will have just about every drink that you are used to getting, but the food items will be a mix of Starbucks treats as well as a few Disney related treats.
- As of February of 2019, the park locations do not have Trentas. I hope this changes in the future, but I don’t have high hopes for this.
Disney Themed Starbucks Items
One thing that you will notice while waiting in line is that the Disney locations all have Disney-themed items available for purchase. They make mugs, gifts, and they even have Disney/Starbucks Christmas tree ornaments.
Do you need Starbucks to start your day? What is your favorite Disney Starbucks treat? Let us know in the comments below! Feel free to share this with all your Starbucks-loving Disney Fanatic friends!