We’ve been married for nearly twelve years and have two beautiful daughters (9 and 3) and we… do… Disney.
We first went to Disney World in 2013 when our oldest daughter was only 3 and we were hooked. We’ve stayed at many different hotels, eaten at many different restaurants, and have ridden every ride that Disney has to offer.
We created this blog because we love to share our love for Disney with others. When friends or family start to plan their Disney vacations, we always share our tips and trips, so here is a way for us to put all of it in one place!
We decided to call our Blog Fast Passes to Fairytales because we are all about the magic that Disney brings to the total park experience. You become enchanted in the thrill of riding the best ride in the park (with little to no wait) and meeting a Disney character or Princess and watching the magic that happens between that interaction.
We encourage questions and look forward to sharing our experiences with you!
Let’s have a magical time together!
Links to Some of Our Most Popular Posts:
- Things You Must Have Before Your Next Visit to Disney World
- Five Best Snacks to Use Your Disney Dining Snack Credits at Disney World
- Disney Moderate Resorts Ranked Best to Worst
- Is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Worth It?
- Eating Keto at Epcot
- Important Tips to Enjoy Your First Disney World Vacation